Want to ensure the success of your product
CLG members have established connections to diverse communities across the country. We work with these communities to learn about their lives, health beliefs and practices, barriers to care, and other critical health care concerns.
Involving the Audience
- We involve target audience members in all aspects of program, material, and website development. We conduct needs assessments, individual interviews, and focus groups to gather target audience feedback at multiple stages of development. We use additional audience information published in surveys, reports, and data bases relevant to each project.
- Using this information, we help you tailor the content and design of your print materials, website, and multimedia projects.
Access to Adult Learners
We work extensively with adult learners to help ensure that your programs, materials, and websites are easy to use and understand.
Evaluation: The True Measure of Knowing Your Audience
Evaluation is the only way to know whether you’re meeting the needs and expectations of your audience. CLG members can:
- Serve as your evaluator for clear health communication materials, services, and programs.
- Design and carry out a qualitative or quantitative evaluation plan that fits your project and budget. This might include conducting focus groups or interviews, using an online survey, and more. We can tailor the breadth and depth of measurement to your needs.
- Help you apply evaluation results to fine-tune your project and better meet the needs of your audience.