Plan for sustainability.
CLG members can help you plan for the early success and long-term sustainability of your health literacy and plain language efforts. We will guide you through a planning process tailored to your organization’s needs, goals, and resources.
We’ll work with you to…
- Assess organizational needs and resources
- Create an action plan that meets identified priorities
- Strategize how to get buy-in from leadership and staff for organizational changes
- Share key learning resources and lessons from the field
- Deliver core program components, including training and coaching
- Develop and implement a tailored evaluation plan
Evaluate to improve
How do you know if your health literacy, plain language, or cross cultural efforts are making a difference? The only way to know if your program efforts are paying off is to evaluate them.
You can count on us to…
- Identify appropriate benchmarks and measures for program evaluation
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data collection methods
- Conduct audience research using key informant interviews or focus groups
- Evaluate materials according to evidence-based plain language standards